Monday, July 2, 2012

Escaping Darkness

My first public job was being a night desk clerk at the Andrew Johnson Hotel, during the mid-to late 70's. I was 15 years old and the job turned into an education on street violence, crime and dysfuntional people.  Pimps, hookers, drug addicts, you name it they came into the lobby. Just recently I had a book published based on that time of my life and the violence which was part of it. The book, Escaping Darkness, is part southern lit, part mytical adventure, however all the violence within is drawn from real episodes, many of which I experienced first hand.  If you're interested here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Escaping-Darkness-Michael-Rosenbaum/dp/1466348763/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341236719&sr=1-1&keywords=escaping+darkness+rosenbaum

Have a great 4th of July!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment